Unable to send email

Hello All

I got error in send email activity in Production server but its working in Development server. It was working fine earlier in production, suddenly we got this error. we changed sender email password and updated the same in workflow but while running the project bot unable to send email and i m getting runtime error please find the below information.

Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException: Code: generalException

Can anyone please let me know how to resolve the issues

1 Like

Hi @divya.17290

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check the email server logs to see if there are any error messages that can provide more insight into the problem.
  2. Verify that the email sender’s account is not blocked or locked out due to too many failed login attempts.
  3. Check if the email service provider has any specific requirements or restrictions that might be causing the issue.
  4. Try sending a test email from the production server using another email client, such as Outlook or Thunderbird, to see if the problem is specific to the workflow or the email server.
  5. If none of the above steps work, contact your email service provider’s support team to get further assistance in resolving the issue.

I m getting error message " message": “System.Exception: Exception: Code: generalException\r\nMessage: An error occurred sending the request.\r\n”,

When i run in another serverIDevelopment) its working fine.

Actually i tried with new sequence with send email activity but getting same error.

Can anyone please suggest me how to resolve the issue?