Unable to see rows in DataTable after completing the DataScraping

Hello everyone,
I’m trying to see, how many rows in the data table, but I’m unable to see that.

No worries
Make sure that the output variable of that extract datatble activity is set with global scope
For that go to variable panel and check whether that datatable variable is with global scope that is with whole sequence
Cheers @tushar

Thanks@Palaniyappan…But I already done that and I also set the default as “New System.Data.DataTable”

Fine
There must be two reasons behind
Either the Data scrapping isn’t able to fetch any records kindly check that once
Or
The message box activity is not able to get the output value from the variable obtained from that extract datatable activity
May be try with this expression
ExtractedDatatable.Rows.Count.ToString

Cheers @tushar

Thanks @Palaniyappan, I do the same but still not working.

Then I m sure that extract datatable is not having any records and it’s already proven though with the row count let’s test it again
—before to this message box use a Output datatable activity and pass the extractdatatable variable as input and get the output with a string variable
—now mention that string variable in the message box and we could see the data in the output if the datatable has any

If it’s there then no prob or if there is records then then Data scrapping has to be done again

Cheers @tushar

1 Like

Did the same but in message box it didn’t show anything, so, I guess I should do the DataScraping agin.
Thanks @Palaniyappan

1 Like

Exactly
Kindly let know if we are any issue or if it works

Cheers @tushar

Ya sure.
Cheers @Palaniyappan