Unable to see Image of Charts

Hi,
I am using 2019.8.0 community version. I am trying to draw Excel Graphs using BalaReva Graphs activity. I am unable to see graph . I have tried all types of charts, but result is same. I have uploaded the image and data I am using. Can anyone help me sharing samples and correct me?

image Sales.xlsx (25.1 KB)

@balupad14, please have a look at the issue above sir :slight_smile:

Hi,
Can you attach the xmal and xl file ? It has the sample in the below link.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Thanks Bala garu. It’s my mistake, I had mentioned sheet name as “Sheet2” where the data is in “Sheet1” under “input-excel” options. I thought it was output sheet it was asking. But in this method, it always draws graph in “Sheet1”. Can I have option of output sheet name to mention, so that graph will be in another sheet I mention. ThanksMain.xaml (9.7 KB) Sales.xlsx (18.0 KB)

1 Like

@ashok_tumuluri Really it is feedback and feature. I will include this option in the next release.

But now you can manage it now. It has an option called “ImageCopy”. It will copy as an image of the graph.After that you can add the picture where ever.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Sure. When I try to open and including the files you have zipped, I get the following error.image . After pressing ok, I see this.

thanks
Ashok

1 Like

Hi ,
If you get the sample from the above link. May be it gives error. It was used the package from UiPath.Gallery . It is not from UiPath. I have to update the sample…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Thanks. Also I would like to know this. I need to install this from “Manage Packages” whenever I start a new process. Is there anyway to fix it? Thanks

Yes. The new process you have to install it. It is a default behavior…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Take a look at below activity that generates chart images with or without excel.