Unable to run uipath robot from cmd

While try to run xmal file from robot using cmd that gives always GetFeeds timed out. In that i have connected my windows machine from ubuntu machine using ssh.

@Bala_krish Can you provide more details on this? If you create a simple workflow that just creates an excel file, does it still timeout? The name of your xaml file, GetFeeds, indicates that its pulling data crom an external source that could be the root of the problem.

@Bala_krish - which version of studio? Is the xaml file verified in studio? if not - can you try to execute via studio. also verify the file path mentioned in .bat files. Can you able to share the error details/screenshots.

Hi,
Here i am trying to connect my windows machine using open ssh. After connecting that machine i am trying to run the robot with that xaml file that time that gives me Getfeeds timed out mesage. If run this command directly from my windows machine means that is working fine. That was working with 19.1.0 version . But not working now with 19.10.4

Hi,
Here i am trying to connect my windows machine using open ssh. After connecting that machine i am trying to run the robot with that xaml file that time that gives me Getfeeds timed out mesage. If run this command directly from my windows machine means that is working fine. That was working with 19.1.0 version . But not working now with 19.10.4

have you recently updated to 19.10.4? have you done the restart machine after the update? if not - can you do the restart and try.

bro i think there is a problem with open ssh . Now i uninstall open ssh and installed freesshd server now command is working

1 Like

that’s great!

thank you for your contribution

bro i think there is a problem with open ssh . Now i uninstalled open ssh and installed freesshd server now command is working