Unable to run the job from Orchestrator

@badita @qwertyuiop
I am facing an issue that I was unable to run the job from orchestrator on my local machine.
I have successfully published the package to orchestrator ,deployed the process but when I tried to
run the job , the job faulted giving the error code : Executor start process failed, reason System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070569): Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer.

I am using UiStudio Community Edition and Orchestrator on URL : https://demo.uipath.com

Same issue here…have you found any remedy?

Hi @KlodnerM

Does this thread help you?

Same issue here, all these are set.

1. “Access this computer from the network” policy (Typically granted to Users group)
  2. “Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services” (Typically granted via RDP Users group)
  3. Logon as a batch job right

Slightly different error message though:
Info: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer. (0x80070569)

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer. (0x80070569)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Windows.Session.LogonUserHeadless(String username, String domain, String password, TS_SMARTCARD_OPTIONS smartCard, Boolean loadProfile, HEADLESS_LOGIN login)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Utils.HeadlessIdentity.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.Service.Core.Utils.JobIdentityUtils.VerifyCredential(IUserCredential credential, SessionSettings settings)
at UiPath.Service.Job.Start(IUserCredential credential)

Managed to fix it by adding user to local administrators, my guess is that “Allow log on locally” also is required.

1 Like