Unable to run SetupOutOfOffice Ready to use automation from Market place

I am trying to run Setup OOO of the UiPath ready to use automation from the market place and facing the below error

Error when running in stand alone:
Invoke ProcessOverview Workflow:
The following errors were encountered while processing the workflow tree:
‘GetOutlookEvents’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: GetOutlookEvents’ has the following validation error:
Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “jArr_events”.
Value of type ‘Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray’ cannot be converted to ‘Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray’.
Type mismatch could be due to mixing a file reference to ‘C:\Users\XXXXXX.nuget\packages\newtonsoft.json\13.0.1\lib\net45\Newtonsoft.Json.dll’
in project ‘vbhost’ with a file reference to ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\Newtonsoft.Json.dll’ in project ‘vbhost’.
If both assemblies are identical, try replacing these references so both references are from the same location.

I added the same to UiPath assistant and still had the issue with running ,

Processing Error - The invoked workflow ‘GetOutlookEvents’ has validation errors. Please review the workflow and resolve the errors.

at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

We are using studio version 2020.10.2
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

I have updated all the packages and tried and its seemed to go past the error

But now i am not able to authorize UiPath to use Office365.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.