Unable to run process via orchestrator in UAT machine

I am not able to run process by orchestrator on UAT environment.

When i tried to run manually in UAT machine i am able to run. [ assets i am able to access from orchestrator ].

can you please guide me what could be probable issue?
Quick help is appreciated ,as we are already behind schedule for UAT.

Regards,
Ahtesham

Can I have an error message or screenshot?

I am not getting any log in orchestrator , it is geting faulted instantly . i don’t think even it strikes VM.

Now this issue i am started getting in Development machine too which was working earlier 4-5 hours back.
Please guide me what could be the issue.

Regards,
Ahtesham

@md.ahtesham

Place your mouse over the right side of the job, there you will find the Details button. Usualy last log is shown there.

Thank you , i guess now it some issue with usename or password. Can you please tell me which password this error message trying to indicate.
FYI. i am able to access asset value present in orchestrator from my local machine when i run manually . But when i run from orchestrator i get this error.

Regards,
Ahtesham

Your machine’s username or password could be misswritten when you set up your robot at orchestrator. Remember username is: domain/username

Thank you i just checked , i am able to run from orchestrator to my dev environment successfully.

Just curious to know can i run same package in two environment because, when i try to create process , i am getting error something like below. Is there no way that we can have same package running in 2 environment [ dev and UAT ].

Regards

@md.ahtesham

You can run same package in two different environments, but those environments must cointain different robots. If there is at least one same robot in both environments, you get that error.

1 Like

Thank you, i will check that.
sorry for all those silly questions. i am little new to uipath :slight_smile:

Regards,
Ahtesham

1 Like

There is no reason to be sorry for, there are no silly question. Good day. Happy automation.

1 Like