Unable to run .nupkg file on command prompt

i am getting error while execution of “.nupkg” file on command prompt:-

C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio>UiRobot.exe -f  "C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages\AuditServicesPRTN.1.0.62.nupkg"
AuditServicesPRTN: An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\ws9900\.nuget\packages\AuditServicesPRTN\1.0.62\lib\net45\Main.xaml' is denied.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRuntime.GetWorkflowFileStream(String workflowFile)
   at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRuntime.Load(String workflowFile)
   at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.InitWorkflowApplication()
   at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.ExecuteJob()
C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio>
1 Like

Hi @pankajs3

It looks like you don’t have access to that file. Could be because it’s under users personal profile. Have you tried moving the file to a different location and running it? Or else, make sure you have full control over the file in windows permissions. Also, run the command prompt in administrator mode

Which file i can not access. I am not getting.

Fine
Try with any of these commands
UiRobot -file “C:\UiPath\Project\Main.xaml”
UiRobot -file “C:\UiPath\Project\Main.xaml” -input “{‘inArg’ : ‘value’}” --rdp
UiRobot -file “C:\UiPath\Project\project.json”
UiRobot -file “C:\UiPath\Package\Notepad.1.0.6682.21636.nupkg”

Make sure that the nupkg file is extracted before running this command and we need to have the permisson to access that file as well (like folder or file access)
Hope this would help you
Cheers @pankajs3

1 Like

@pankajs3

The main.xaml file is the one that you don’t have access. Try the option given by @Palaniyappan
Once you extract the nupkg file, just check whether you have full permission to that folder as well…