Unable to run Automation through orchestrator, its shows pending allocation in host identity. Help!

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

The credentials should be exactly same with what you login to the system the username and password.

The username you can also check by opening cmd and passing the command whoami

Hope this helps.

Thanks
#nK

Yes i have generated the machine key and connected to uipath assistant.

Yes DOMAIN\USERNAME provided is also correct.

Yes credentials provided are exactly of the System to which i login on daily basis.

DOMAIN\USRENAME is also correct.

Expecting a reply for this please ?

@Nithinkrishna @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

Kindly refer this, if that helps.

Thanks
#nK

i have gone through this ticket you mentioned @Nithinkrishna

But as per the comments nobody has got the solution and also this ticket is closed in 2019.

What does it mean ? - apply credentials to robot which are supplied in robot tray. ?

Okay @Vishal_Gharat

Is the issue is for a specific VM or for all robots ?

Thanks
#nK

@Nithinkrishna i am not using any VM instead my personal laptop.

When i run from robot tray then ATTENDED scenario is run and logged in orchestrator
When i run from orchestrator then UNATTENDED scenario is not run and logged in orchestrator as FAULTED (Giving error for invalid username or password).

Username given to orchestrator (Unattended Robot) - DOMAIN\USERNAME (Of my laptop)
Password given to orchestrator (Unattended Robot) - ********* (Of my laptop)

Let me know if you need any more details to track the issue.

Have you checked the video which i have shared. You shoudld be careful in selecting the domain name.

Okay @Vishal_Gharat

Attended scenario anyway doesn’t require any credentials as such.

Kindly show us once your robot configuration please… And also check the Event logs as soon as you trigger the bot to check if something wrong with the laptop.

Thanks
#nK

Yes @Rahul_Unnikrishnan, it was your video i watching and i got stuck at “How to create a job” step. And then i started searching for solutions. and landed in this thread finally.

@Nithinkrishna

Please check my robot config as below:

I don’t know why the license type is showing as N/A

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

Do you have sufficient Un-Attended license ?

Also did you assign it to the machine ?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna @Rahul_Unnikrishnan,

Well sometimes silly mistakes teach you a lot. It was the DOMAIN\USERNAME wrongly supplied to the robot.
But in windows it shows the username by omitting the space in between the names. That is the reason why it was showing “invalid username or password” error. I found it in CMD (whoami?) command.

Anyways so the conclusion is:
the PENDING… state of the Unattended process execution got solved due to the reinstalling of UiPath completely by selecting the “Unattended” option.

Thanks a lot @Nithinkrishna @Rahul_Unnikrishnan for helping me in this issue and replying to my queries always.

1 Like

Finally cool buddy :+1::innocent:

1 Like

@Vishal_Gharat Good to hear that :grinning:
That’s why I mentioned earlier you should be careful in selecting the domain name.

1 Like