Unable to run Automation through orchestrator, its shows pending allocation in host identity. Help!

Yes @Vishal_Gharat

Exactly, and it’s not a painful process just a few mins.

You can directly open the MSI and do it !

But this should be done only if your task manager services do not have a UiPath service already installed.

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna

This is what you are asking right ?

So after i run the MSI again and i need to select Service Mode ?

Hi @Nithinkrishna, @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

Can you please let me know which option i need to select here ? So that i can run automations for both Attended and Unattended sessions both.

1 Like

@Vishal_Gharat

Do you need to install robot alone?? If yes, you can select 2nd or 3rd option. 2nd will install only the attended bot in your system and 3rd will install only unattended robots.

If you want studio as well, then go with first option

1 Like

See now i am stuck with this error. Earlier it was PENDING state and now it is FAULTED

UIPATH RPA has become so difficult to manage now. Evolution of the product is affecting a lot in the knowledge acquired from earlier versions. Please help me with an easy solution.

1 Like

I just want to run the test cases (inside a package) created in an unattended mode.

@Vishal_Gharat how the 3rd process has executed successfully…

Is this error happening only for some particular package??

Can you share the log here

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

I Can’t see an easy solution given. Have to struggle a lot.

Pls can you guide me on the right track. It’s like fighting for a war now.

3rd process is attended mode which was ran from assistant as attended.

I want to run it as unattended via orch

@Nithinkrishna , @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

Forget about automating test cases…UIPATH is now so hard to setup that the actual test cases are of no importance but the settings should be of eternal importance. Are you kidding me here.

I am ready with my test cases and due to evolution of the UIPATH application product i am not able to run the test cases in unattended mode.

So much frustration i am facing since past 3 days. i need some expert solution now. please

Hello @Vishal_Gharat

Not understood what you have mentioned in your previous post. Usually if you have allocated the unattended license and configured the same in the machine, then the process should execute in an unattended way.

Go to tenant->License->Check whether you have properly allocated the license as below.

Go to your folder->Machine->check the production(unattended license tab)

Also go to admin->licenses and check how you have allocated the license.

you can watch below video as well.

Please go for Unattended robot

Getting this error now

Credentials given are proper as per below screenshot.

Also disabled Attended robot for the machine.

And what does below screenshot warning means ?

I believe this is the proper service running now @Nithinkrishna

1 Like

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan

I was checking your same video yesterday and stuck at the step of Creating a Job.

Because the unattended process is not running.

Latest error i am getting is “invalid username or password” but i have given the proper credentials. I have rechecked it.

The only this which i have noticed is the below screenshot:

Why there is not license type displayed for “Vishal Gharat” robot type “Unattended” ?

1 Like

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

The above should work and we will check the same.

Just thinking on the robot account, what challenge did you face ?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna ,

i did all what you asked for. Uninstalled UiPath RPA completely and installed again with Unattended option. But again stuck with the same issue.

Error:

So this error has nothing to do with Attended or Unattended installations. Please guide me on this.

Also tried with robot account but if i assign robot account user then the modern folder itself is not displayed. Don’t know much about that issue.

My current robot setup:

I didn’t get this below screenshot:

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

The username and the password you have provided is correct right ?

Thanks
#nK

Yes the username and password is correct.

I don’t know what is going wrong here ?

How can I confirm if the credentials are wrong?

1 Like

@Vishal_Gharat

Did you generated the machine key and added that in the uipath assistant?
Also the domain name provided is that correct?