Unable to record "Click" event

Hi,

I have a dropdown, when mouse hovered on it, the sub items in dropdown are displayed.
While recording, am unable to capture the click event.
While recording, when I click on title of the dropdown, I am unable to click on any of the sub items.
I tried with first with hover and then click event by pressing F2, and then clicking on the sub item. But while running the recorded output, UIPath throws error "UploadFunctionality has thrown an exception

Source: Click ‘DIV oCMenu_3000’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)"

Hi @Pranali,

Use Uiexplorer and get selectors for two different values from drop down.

Compare them and check if the only difference is the attribute value i.e. the drop down value.

Make sure you are passing correct value to selector dynamically for the click activity.

1. Hover → hovers root element/Header
  2. Click → Clicks the option under the header

Regards,
Rahamat