Unable to recognize UI elements in Appain web applcation. The value is coming from data picker

studio
uipath

Hi Everyone,

I faced issue with Interrogation for the “Customer ID” filed in the appain application.

For this field, the value is coming from custom picker. Our automation is didn’t recognize this picker value. I tried for different approaches to fix this issue from UIPath side, but no luck

Can you suggest how to do the automation for this type picker values.

Error: while i tried to apply click activity it shows UI element is not recognized.

Please find attached screenshot.

Thanks,
Sivakumar

Try “Click image”

Can you try using Send Hotkey with down arrow and enter?

I tried…but no luck… but this is not image…

Tried for Hotkey activities using keyboards keys and mouse click keys… but action is not working… even i tried to use some trigger activities also…but no luck

generally when you are doing the entry manaully can you try type 500001 and the use Down Arrow :arrow_down: and then Enter :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:
Does this work?

It need not be an image

if possible can you explain how to add the down arrow activity in our project activities

in your type into after your variable you can do +"[k(down)][k(enter)]" and try

Tried for your apporach. but picker value is not recognize.

log is:

18.4.0+Branch.master.Sha.b805b316b1c47ae06c0fe7e619b9c9f96e9e774c

Source: Activate ‘LI 95c2aed9ba88b10f0ee…’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Have you indicated the text box for type into correctly?
Nothing else is required apart from passing the variable to type concatenated with the above.
Can i have a look at the activity?

Yes Nadim, text box indicated correctly.

i think its not correct.
The indicated element should be the textarea where you have to type the value say 500001 and in that same type into will be this down and enter together\