UiPath is unable to recognize elements with chrome. It use to recognize earlier but from last one week UiPath is unable to achieve that. It responds really slow with chrome. selects the complete screen as a ui elements and when i chick throws an error “Invalid UI Node”.
I have a whole workflow written in chrome and now nothing works except open browser.
Things i have tried:
- Removed extension then reinstalled
- disabled then enabled extension
- zoom of chrome is set to 100%
- removed dotnet framework, installed the latest 4.7
- removed uipath, reinstalled
- checked with firefox and IE works fine, except with few UI components
- Checked all the steps mentioned in https://studio.uipath.com/docs/chrome-extension, everything is in place as expected
Please let me know if UiPath should be used any further or not. Or is this going to behave sporadically all the time and the developers are forced to work with such an unstable tool or rather opt for a better option.