Unable to publish project from one user in VM

I’m trying to publish project from studio from one of the virtual machine user and I’m getting “Unable to write data to the transport connection” error.

Same user is configured into orchestrator under robots but still issue is coming and if I publish the same code or different code from another user, project is successfully published to orchestrator.

Attached error screen shot here: orch_pub_issues

Can you let me know what could be the issue here ?

Hi surendra,

Does the Robot appear in Orchestrator as Available? Can you run a job on it?

Thank you for quick response.

I can able to run robots from both the users using orchestrator but I can able to publish packages from only one user. Both users are on same virtual machine and orchestrator is configured on another server but there are no issues with connection between those.

Can you share the Studio logs when this error occurs? What Studio version do you have?

Currently I’m using Enterprise version UiPath studio 2018.1.2 - logs are mentioned below which are generated when I tried to publish a package to orchestror
########################################################################
16:29:00:717 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [5] System.Exception: Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. —> System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.InternalWrite(Boolean async, Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at NuGet.MultipartWebRequest.CreateMultipartRequest(WebRequest request)
at NuGet.PackageServer.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__2(Object sender, WebRequestEventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e) at NuGet.HttpClient.RaiseSendingRequest(WebRequest webRequest) at NuGet.RequestHelper.GetResponse() at NuGet.HttpClient.GetResponse() at NuGet.PackageServer.EnsureSuccessfulResponse(HttpClient client, Nullable1 expectedStatusCode)
at NuGet.PackageServer.PushPackageToServer(String apiKey, Func`1 packageStreamFactory, Int64 packageSize, Int32 timeout, Boolean disableBuffering)
at NuGet.PackageServer.PushPackage(String apiKey, IPackage package, Int64 packageSize, Int32 timeout, Boolean disableBuffering)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.Push(WorkflowProjectPackage pack, Int32 timeout)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.PackAndPublish(WorkflowProject project, Int32 timeoutMS)
at UiPath.Project.ProjectManager.Publish(Int32 timeoutMS)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.PackAndPush()
— End of inner exception stack trace —

this sounds like some environment/network issue. maybe a firewall/av?