Unable to publish a robot to orchestrator because of a validation error

Installer(.exe or .msi): .exe

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Community

Studio/Robot version: 2019.8.0

Current behavior: Validation error preventing project from being published to orchestrator

Screenshot:

Hi all,

As part of a project I am working on, my bot is required to be able to interact with files on sharepoint. I have downloaded the package UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities in order to achieve this. The activities in the package runs fine on my computer, but when I try to publish it, this error occurs.

Any idea what caused this and how to solve it? Appreciate any help I can get.

Kind regards,
Hoang

1 Like

Hi @Hoang,
Can you double click on the error from Error List and show the details of it?

Hi @Pablito,

Double clicking on the error does not reveal any extra information.
I have inspected the execution logs and have found this error

16:35:57.1440 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] GetCompilerErrors C:\Users\Hoang\Documents\UiPath\SendOnboardTable\Main.xaml Type 'UiPathTeam.SharePoint.SharePointContextInfo' is not defined.

Not sure if this is any more informative than before.

Can you show where are you using such variable type?

Hey,
do you checked the Imports in the Main file?
Is there the SharePoint dll anywhere?

2 Likes

@Pablito I believe the variable is used implicitly within the Sharepoint Application Scope below

@Megges I do not have SharePoint dll installed, there were several packages with similar names, which one should I add to the dependencies?

Hi @Hoang

This issue has been spotted for several Scope activities, as seen here:

Unfortunately, I don’t know the workaround for the Sharepoint activity package scope, but the underlying issue will soon be fixed with 2019.9.0 version.

In fact, you can try the beta version for a chance that the fix was already released :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey
i mean the Import section on the bottom

it should like this

4 Likes

Hi @Megges,

I’ve just tried to import the UiPathTeam.SharePoint namespace as you’ve shown and the error was fixed! Thanks a lot for the help, I’ve been stuck on this for a while.

Also thank you @loginerror for the info!

Kind regards,
Hoang

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.