Unable to proceed further training in Academy2

@ovi could someone from uipath let us know if there is something wrong with the evaluation or what we may be doing wrong?

Thank you,

1 Like

Finally managed to get 100/100.
The main issue was that I invoked a file “Get credentials data” from previous assignment - generate a hash key. Because of that, this file was not involved in a .zip folder I always uploaded. I realized by coincidence, fixed it and that helped out. Good luck guys.
Eduard.

1 Like

I posted this in a different thread, but it may be of value here as well for any encountering issues with the auto-grader for assignment 2. The following was a response to an issue opened with UIPath yesterday:

Thank you for reaching out! We had a small breakdown yesterday that lasted few hours. It is now fixed.
Please try to upload your assignment again or reset the test data (steps below).
Reset test data → check if you have any work items → run your workflow → check if Status is Completed in Work items → submit → Wait for evaluation.

When you click reset test data, wait for the confirmation message to appear.

If it doesn’t work, clear the cache of your browser or use another browser, if the problem still occurs.

Please let me know if this helped

1 Like

Hi @RoyeAllen,

I have tried again with a new workflow which i had created again but no luck again this time still alll processed and all having status completed but score is 0/100.Is there any other thing related to orchestrator happening?

Thanks & Regards,

I got 100/100. Thanks everyone for help. Please clear the cache of your browser and then try. I had this problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@pictransfer I’m glad you were able to get it to work. I used a different browser on my successful submission so that works as well.

Completed it as well! Thanks for the help!