Unable to Place Element exists activity in Retry Scope-reg

Hi,

Unable to attached the condition block in Retry Scope Activity… i tried to place all the acitivity. i saw some video in youtube…i tried as same he/she followed steps…

Attachment for your reference.

Hi @Shyam_Pragash

Retry Scope condition can be one of the activities that return a boolean.

For example,
Is True or Is False are activities that return boolean.

Then, provide it a condition that will make it true so it continues to retry until the condition becomes false. And you can also adjust the amount of retries.

Hope this will be helpful. Thank you.

i tried unable to place the acivity…

Please install Workflow Manager Activities and try.

In addition you can use below as well if required,

“Element Exists”, “Image Exists” → Since these will return Boolean value.

Thank you

del the retry scope activity and retry or close studio and retry

Hi…

See the Video

You cannot use that activity inside retry scope(modern) u can try to drag element exist(classic design)

Hi,

In the latest version, we can use CheckAppState and CheckTrue (in System.Acitivities) instead of ElementExists as the following.

Regards,

1 Like

i am using 2021.10.4 Version in uipath…

Hi @Shyam_Pragash
As per @Yoichi explained above information works in your studio 10.4 version. if you want classic experience you need to change the settings under the project settings. otherwise if you ok with modern you just go with the yoichi reply.

Reagrds
AMAL

If you want to use Classic Activity (Element Exist, Image Exist etc), you can enable classis mode in activities panel as below.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

Check True (or Check False) in System.Activities 21.4.0 or above works in Condition of RetryScope. So, you can use it in your environment.

Regards,

Thanks You… :grinning:

1 Like

Recommend to have detailed look on the below thread.

It will give deep insight about classic vs modern replacement etc.

Thank you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.