Unable to pass get transaction

why am unable to run the loop here.

@taruna.mehra Have you initialized VarDt? What is the value of VarDt at the time of debugging.

1 Like

check varcounter and varDT have values or not or initialized or not

1 Like

Hi there @taruna.mehra,
I hope you are well!

As @Sreelatha278 notes above, your DataTable is likely not initialised at this point during execution.

You should be able to work around this by evaluating it during the condition, for example:
IsNothing(VarDT) OrElse VarCounter <= VarDt.Rows.Count

This will check whether VarDT is initialised, prior to evaluate the Rows it has.
Depending on your specific use-case, you will likely need to tweak the above.

Also, if you are unfamiliar with AndAlso/OrElse, this post is excellent:
Difference between “And” and “AndAlso” , “Or” and “OrElse” - Learn - UiPath Community Forum

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks once again for your support,
Josh

2 Likes

Hi @Mr_JDavey i tried this and it worked.

could you pls help me why i am not able to pass the data to get transaction? i am sharing my below screen shot of my IntAll settings screen shot along with arguments.

Hi there @taruna.mehra,
Fantastic, glad it worked!

Is OutDT the DataTable we are using in your original condition?
If so, it has a Direction of In, but it should be Out - Assuming it is being populated within InitAllSettings and you want to “pass” that data out of this flow, allowing you to access it elsewhere.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks once again,
Josh

Hi, Have corrected the same and connected it with VarDT but still not working. Its showing below output

Hi again @taruna.mehra,
Is OutDT being populated within the InitAllSettings Workflow?

What is the DataTable you are trying to extract/iterate through for processing?
Josh

Hi Below is the config file screen shot. i need to guide robot that this is the filepath and file name so he will take that data file from that file path given

Hi there @taruna.mehra,
Understood - In that case, you will need to use the Excel/Workbook Activities to extract the data to populate the DataTable.

If you put the below activity after your InitAllSettings Invoke within the Init State:

Where the Path.Combine code is:
Path.Combine(config("FilePath").ToString, config("FileName").ToString)

And set your Output DataTable as VarDT:

You should have a populated DataTable to iterate through and process.

Thanks once again,
Josh

thanks… what i did i pass the data in In_config variabel and connected it with Config as out Config data is passing data to config. then i tried as below…

same way when am passing the data in IntAllApplication then its working fine. see below screen shot.

Hi there @taruna.mehra,
Hmmmm, are you able to share your workflow files as a ZIP?

I can take a look and try to root-cause the issue.
Thanks once again,
Josh

Please connect with me on zoom call then we can sort it out
Please message me your email id.

NSE EXAMPLE.zip (975.9 KB)
Please check this file and let me know why this is showing error

Hi there @taruna.mehra,
Apologies, got a little distracted.

Can you take a look at this:
NSE EXAMPLE.zip (976.2 KB)

I have added the ReadRange within the First Run section of the Init State - There is also a log, so we can evaluate whether it reads the correct file.

Finally, I noticed you were using String Variables for True/False values - I would recommend using Booleans for these and have amended them, I hope that is okay!

Please give this a run and let me know the output.
Thanks once again,
Josh

Hi Below is the output but its not selecting as per given data file.

strangly its reading the URL correctly but not the balance data

Hi there @taruna.mehra,
Apologies, I see the issue!

If you go into the transition from Get Transaction Data to End Process and Get Transaction Data to Process Transaction, these are still using the TransactionItem:

If you double click the transitions:

You will need to edit No Data to be VarDecision = True and New Transaction to be VarDecision = False.

Example is here - This one is tested:
NSE EXAMPLE.zip (976.1 KB)

Thanks once again,
Josh

Check whether VarDT has been initialized or not?

Thanks now its reading the file. i just want to know why its not scrapping the data. i added message box after correcting the selector but output in message box was blank. Could you pls help me by connecting on zoom call or microsoft meet?

Hi there @taruna.mehra,
I’ll ping you separately.

Josh