Unable to open UiPath, it's downloaded and installed

Logged in with my gmail account and I downloaded community version, and installed the UiPath.

Unable to open UiPath, i’ve installed the UiPath and it’s returning a pop up like “The installed versions of Studio and Robot do not match. Please restart your machine and try again”.

I restarted my machine, and it’s throwing the same error. I’'m attaching my logs below

17:07:44.4844 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [4] Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.OnlineLoader.UpdateAsync(IDictionary2 userMetadata, ProxySettings proxySettings) at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.LicenseProvider.UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.ILicenseProvider.UpdateOnlineLicenseAsync(IDictionary2 userMetadata)
17:07:44.4986 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [4] Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.OnlineLoader.UpdateAsync(IDictionary2 userMetadata, ProxySettings proxySettings) at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.LicenseProvider.UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.ILicenseProvider.UpdateOnlineLicenseAsync(IDictionary2 userMetadata)
17:08:22.3010 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [6] Acquire orchestrator license error: System.TimeoutException: GetRobotInfoCore timed out.
—> System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.
at System.Threading.CancellationToken.ThrowOperationCanceledException()
at System.IO.Pipes.NamedPipeClientStream.ConnectInternal(Int32 timeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Int32 startTime)
at System.IO.Pipes.NamedPipeClientStream.<>c__DisplayClass20_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.CheckConnection(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.EnsureConnection(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.<>c__DisplayClass21_11.<b__1>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.<>c__DisplayClass21_11.<Invoke>b__2(Exception ex) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Licensing.LicenseOrchestratorService.AcquireLicensedRobot()
17:08:22.3038 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [6] Acquire orchestrator license error: System.TimeoutException: GetRobotInfoCore timed out.
at System.IO.Pipes.NamedPipeClientStream.ConnectInternal(Int32 timeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Int32 startTime)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.CheckConnection(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.EnsureConnection(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.ServiceClient1.<>c__DisplayClass21_11.<Invoke>b__2(Exception ex) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Licensing.LicenseOrchestratorService.AcquireLicensedRobot()
17:08:22.9959 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [1] RobotVersionChecker try get robot version: System.TimeoutException: GetRobotVersion timed out.
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.App.RobotVersionChecker.Check(), HResult -2146233083
17:08:22.9959 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio] [1] Incompatible version found Robot: , Studio
17:08:23.0151 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [1] RobotVersionChecker try get robot version: System.TimeoutException: GetRobotVersion timed out.
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.App.RobotVersionChecker.Check(), HResult -2146233083
17:08:23.0151 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio] [1] Incompatible version found Robot: , Studio

Can anyone help with this?

@nithinreddy

Can you try clean uninstall UiPath studio, UiPath Assistant etc., and install it again

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hi @nithinreddy,

Did you got the solution?

Thanks

Hi @nithinreddy
wlelcome to community

Refer below link

I recommend you to better re install again

Thanks

I can only see UiPath Studio in the control panel. I’m attaching the image for your reference.

control_panel

I’ve registered in the UiPath website and downloaded UiPath studio. It got installed. When i’m trying to open it’s returning an error. I restarted my machine, reinstalled the UiPath etc. nothing worked. I’m attaching the images below for your reference.

No. It’s still returning the same error.

Hi @nithinreddy
this happens when there is a mismatch in UiPath studio and robot version. Generally happens when UiPath Community edition is installed having the latest build and not stable build option selected.

Please restart your machine and mostly this issue is resolved, if not then please re-install UiPath and in settings select stable build.

also please find the below link for your reference

I restarted my machine, it didn’t work. I uninstalled and re-installed, it showed that UiPath got installed and an option to launch UiPath Studio, i clicked on that, it’s again returning the same error.

@loginerror could you please help Nithin here

How to download the robot version? Can you please mail to jaidinithin9@gmail.com? Let’s figure this out.

Can anyone please let me know how to overcome this issue?

Hi @nithinreddy

Could you try killing all UiPath processes/services that are running on the machine?

I tried everything, but it’s not working. Can anyone please assist me or mail me to jaidinithin9@gmail.com?

Hi @nithinreddy

Have you managed to resolve the issue in the end?

If not, maybe a screen sharing session could help resolve the issue?