Unable to open the old xaml files

Hi

I am unable to open old XAML files when I try to open a file get a message like “There is more than one active installation of the studio in this machine please reinstall and try again”
I try to reinstall it but still face the same issue. help me, anyone.

Thanks, Advance

I have attached the screenshot of the which version I used and what message I got…

version

@tejaswi_nerella,

Check the installations in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features.
If you are having more than one installation then try to uninstall the unwanted one.

If you are having only one installation in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features, then uninstall that as well and clean the system registry using CCleaner, then install newly followed by a system restart.

else

You might have installed UiPath studio twice and because of that its showing this error.
Go to control panel and uninstall all installed uipath studio and also delete %\AppData\Local\UiPath% and then try once.

1 Like

Make sure that these steps were followed before reinstalling
–Uninstall the UiPath
–then delete the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath if there
–delete the temp file
–delete the .nuget file from the current user.(Example - C:\Users\username.nuget)
–delete the UiPath folder from the current user C:\Users\username\UiPath

and make sure that firewall is disabled when reinstalling

Cheers @tejaswi_nerella

1 Like

@sarathi125 Thank you…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.