Unable to Install SAP connectors

when I open this link it ask me for the Username & Password. And even I am not able to Signup?

1 Like

i hope we need a SAP licensed version for this buddy
Kindly check once with your admin team on this @balkishan
Cheers

1 Like

Yes bro, Even I created an account on sap.com but when we download this software this account is not working it redirect us to another portal where asking the username and password.

1 Like

yah thats what, i hope we need a license to install it

Kindly check with your admin team to gets the rights and install it
then we can surely get that package
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yes, I will ask them bro

1 Like

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 is already installed on my PC.

1 Like

Hi I downloaded the prerequisite software but still SAP BAPI Package is not installing.
Can you please help before installing SAP Connectors it was showing the same error after installed the SAP Connectors it shows the same error.

SAP Connector Installed

@Pablito @Dominic kindly help

@Palaniyappan & @Pablito can you please help me on this issue. As you shared me the two links for downloading the software, I installed the prerequisite software. Even I installed the SAP connectors but still I SAP BAPI Package is not installing.
Same error it’s showing when I try to install it.

1 Like

I wonder why didn’t
Though i haven’t used it, this is what is been mentioned here
is that a licensed version buddy @balkishan

@Pablito Kindly help us on this

1 Like

After installing the prerequisite software atleast SAP BAPI Package should be installed, but it’s throwing an error message while I downloading the package.

@loginerror can you please help me on issue, why it’s not installing the package even I installed the pre-requisite software SAP Connectors and Microsoft Visual Redistribution x64. Last two days I am trying to install the same package but couldn’t install.

I think I’ve found solution for this issue. Somebody had similar problem and this is step-by-step guide how to solve it:

1 Like

I already his steps, but facing the same issue. Same error I am getting while downloading the package.

Hmmm my last option is to ask @StefanSchnell (sorry for disturbing) I saw he’s doing miracles with SAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Pablito

Hello Pawel,
thank you for bringing that post into my attention.
Best regards
Stefan

@balkishan

Hello Balkishan,
you installed the wrong version of SAP dotNET Connector, use x86 version and not x64 version, as you mentioned in your post from the 1st of August.

Temp001

Deinstall x64 version and install x86 version, try it again and let us know your results.

Temp002

Best regards
Stefan

3 Likes

Hi Thanks to @Pablito @StefanSchnell @Palaniyappan now I’ able to installed the SAP Connectors after Uninstalled x64 version and installed the x86 version. But after installed the SAP connectors I am unable to see the SAP Icon in the Top ribbon.

Package SAP BAPI

3 Likes

@balkishan

Hello Balkishan,
great that you can install BAPI activity now.
UiPath changed with its Version 2 the UI of the BAPI activity. There is not a button in the toolbar anymore. Choose from activities SAP Application Scope and inside that Invoke SAP BAPI.

Temp003

Best regards
Stefan

2 Likes

Hi Stefan, As I installed only one package which is UiPath.SAP.BAPI.Activities
**and I can see image **

Can you please tell me the exact name of the BAPI package?

1 Like

@balkishan

Hello Balkishan,
everything looks great.
Drag and drop SAP Application Scope to your sequence and then Invoke SAP BAPI.
Best regards
Stefan

2 Likes

Got it Thanks a lot @StefanSchnell

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.