Unable to install excel add in

I’m trying to install excell add-in. It keeps saying due to policy settings, the add-in installed failed. Tried enabling it and what not but I keep getting the same error again and again. Have also installed certificate from trusted publisher so I could build my first automation project and I’m stuck on this for 3 hours now where I could have completed with my RPA starter program. Please help. I’ve my days planned and cannot waste so much on these type of things. Hope you understand. I’ve attached the screenshot for your reference. Any help on this at the earliest will be most appreciated. Thanks in advance

unable to share the screen shot but here is the complete error message
“The Uipath Excel Add in installation failed or the Addin has been disabled by Microsoft due to policy settings. Please check its status by going into Files | Options | Add-ins or Trust Centre Settings | Add-ins in Microsoft Excel”

Please go through the troubleshooting steps found here: Excel Add-in
Also make sure you are using Office 2010 or newer.

2 Likes

i’m using office 365. I’ve tried everything and nothing is working

im getting the same error third day in a row, can someone please let me know how to fix this?

Could you please check if you have Excel Windows Store edition? It is an older version of Office, no longer published, which doesn’t support add-ins: Excel>File>Account

or check if the install location has the following format: “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Office.Desktop.*”

1 Like

The Uipath Excel Add in installation failed or the Addin has been disabled by Microsoft due to policy settings. Please check its status by going into Files | Options | Add-ins or Trust Centre Settings | Add-ins in Microsoft Excel”.
For the above issue I followed the below steps provided in the instruction page , Still I’m facing issue

Open Microsoft Excel and select File > Options > Trust Center > Add-ins.

I have enabled require application Add in to be signed by trusted Publisher in the excel

Even after following the above steps I’m not able to find the Microsoft Data Streamer for excel feature in the add ins options.

It will be helpful if you could guide me

Yes it is. How do I upgrade to the required Excel version for StudioX Integration?

I had the same issue and fixed installing again all office from my company account (i used office by my university) (it’s not necessary delete them)

To add to that, it is also possible to try and use our Repair tool from here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.