Unable to identify elements in web app

Hi guys,

I’m not able to automate clicks/read text from this site. FYI - it is in IE because the org I’m working in does not allow installing chrome/edge extensions.

Issue is, when I try to select the elements using UI explorer, I cannot select individual elements. I can only select big blocks (can only select 3 big horizontal canvas blocks (selector below) covering the whole width of the screen). “Get Text” for these returns blank.

I can automate input using keyboard tabs & get output using screen scraping from the big block. But there is one part of the page which is a table where some rows are not displayed (need to scroll down) so I cannot scrape that unless I am able to access the data table. But the website is preventing me from accessing any elements beyond the canvas elements.

I have pasted the full selector for the deepest level block which I can access (have hidden some information that might be sensitive). Can anybody suggest anything I can do to access the elements further down? I think the issue is because this website is being protected by a security layer that prevents us from accessing the elements, but want to check if there is any way around this.

Thanks!

<html htmlwindowname='JSON:{&quot;safe_rid&quot;:&quot;I8cO5FWC&quot;,&quot;cid&quot;:&quot;N42F650B25C06_2&quot;,&quot;tab_id&quot;:4,&quot;protocol_domain&quot;:&quot;xhr-ap-region-1-02730017-view.xxsecurity.com&quot;,&quot;cluster_domain&quot;:&quot;ap-region-1-02730017-view.xxsecurity.com&quot;,&quot;inspect_domain&quot;:&quot;ap-region-1-02730017-view.xxsecu*' title='Apply Customer Payment - xyz' />

<webctrl css-selector='html' tag='HTML' idx='1' />

<webctrl css-selector='html&gt;body' tag='BODY' />

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div' id='sv-content' tag='DIV' />

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div' parentid='sv-content' tag='DIV' />

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div' parentid='sv-content' tag='DIV' idx='2' />

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div' parentid='sv-content' tag='DIV' idx='5' />

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div' parentid='sv-content' tag='DIV' idx='1' />

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div' parentid='sv-content' tag='DIV' />

<webctrl tag='CANVAS' idx='2' />

hi,

With out browser extansions you can not access and do browser automation…

Thanks…

Thanks shaikmdrafi, to clarify - I’m automating in IE, so I don’t need to separately install browser extensions, is that correct?