Unable to get all rows from webpage

Hi Community,

i need to extract all rows from the table appearing on the webpage.
For that m using Table extract…but it’s extracting only one row instead of all rows.

Anyone please suggest some sol.

Thanks.

Hi @siddhi

Can you tell what is the exact problem you are facing while table extraction with the help of screenshot. It would be more helpful to figure out.

Regards,

Hi @siddhi

Check the Properties of the Extract DataTable Activity

In the Extract DataTable activity properties, there are options to configure the extraction settings. Make sure the “MaxNumberOfResults” property is set to a higher value or leave it empty to extract all rows. You can also check the “Auto Extract Headers” option to include the table headers in the extracted data.

Hope it helps!!

@Parvathy

as u see Records 1-4 , it means this table holds 4 rows and after extracting this table ,the data table is containing only one row but i need all these 4rows in it.

@siddhi

While using Extract Table Data activity when you indicate the first row it will ask for option to select all rows(attached the image for reference)

clicking on Yes option will extract all the columns.

Hope it helps!!
Regards,

That’s asking if you want to extract all columns not all rows.

@Parvathy

yes, after selecting “yes” it extracts all columns not rows.

@siddhi

1. In preview are you able to see all the rows?
  2. Is that a table inside a table? If so each row might be a separate table as well

Please try checking these

Cheers

@Anil_G

1. In preview also m able to see only one row after selection
  2. NO, there’s a single table which holds records as i shown in screenshot.

Thanks.

@siddhi

1In preview if you are seeing only one row then either the rows dont belong to same table…youc an check the selector of each row and you would find that the table names would be different for each …

If that is not the case then the selectors might be different please try using a common selector between eacht o get the data

If tables are different…you can use for each ui element and table extraction inside it to extract each table and then merge them together

Cheers

@Anil_G

Can you please tell me from where i can see the Table name using this activity.

And also how can I use this activity under for each, m not getting what value should I pass in List of items

Thanks.

@pravallikapaluri

Can you please elaborate this , if possible please send screenshot of the same.

Thanks.

@siddhi

You have to use for each ui element activity and indicate the row…not for each loop…

Cheers

@Anil_G

For each ui activity is also not working as expected . Just for testing purpose i applied log message in Do scope of this activity after indicating proper ui in the webpage but it is not printing anything in the log message after execution. But after indicating the element when I export it as csv i can see all required data in it but not in log
What should I do next

Thanks.

@siddhi

Can you please show what you indicated…or inspect the selement in chrome and check the tags related to them

Cheers

@Anil_G

As u see I selected values of column “Hd Cd” and I need to use it for further process but it’s not there in the Do scope of this activity.

@siddhi

Are you using currentElement in the do scope…

cheers

@Anil_G

Yes , CurrentElement which is of type string.

@siddhi

Currentelement will not be of type string…it wpuld be of type ui element…are you using for each ui element only?

The current element has to be passed in the input element property of the click or extract table aor nay activity you use inside

Cheers