Unable to find a proper selector for drop down selection

Chrome also i can look in free time do not worry much :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh

Haha, Yes, @aksh1yadav I have only 7 days to implement the entire project.

Hi @balupad14 @arivu96,

I am facing the same problem on Google chrome. No obstacles are observed in IE. My client wants it to be implemented in Chrome.

Can you advise me on it?

Hello @Tom1989
give this selector a try
< html app=‘chrome.exe’ htmlwindowname=‘[asterisk]’ title=‘HSBC Property Valuation Tool | HSBC HK’/><webctrl aaname=‘[asterisk]myVariable[asterisk]’ idx=‘2’ tag=‘TR’/ >

replace [asterisk] with *
(working for both tab) first click on list then use this click

Hi There @AkshaySandhu, Take a careful look at the webpage I am referring to (attached below)

I have tried multiple selectors but the problem still persists. I am not able to select the drop down item in Chrome.

I have reenabled UiPath extension on Chrome and I am using studio version 2018.4.1

Attached here is my workflow on this case.

Main(7).xaml (65.3 KB)

Book2.xlsx (8.7 KB)

I am trying to match components in excel to the items in drop down on this website on a specific page of HSBC property valuation website:

@aksh1yadav @Roxana_Stratila @Gabriel_Tatu @Samuel_Ehrlich @Shradha_Upadhyaya @Alex_Cross @ovi @PrankurJoshi @Iyce_Winsoft

Hey @Tom1989

I got time and nothing much efforts were required with my previous one :slight_smile:

Please find the attached sample and let me know :slight_smile:
Main(7).xaml (38.4 KB)

Regards…!!
Aksh

1 Like

Hi @aksh1yadav, I received a new error when I tried executing your workflow :slight_smile:

Hi @aksh1yadav, I fixed the problem. It’s with the HSBC argument in the selector which is added when you select it on the Zone field. If you remove the first argument - everything works fine.

1 Like

Hey @Tom1989
Good so now your problem solved what you raised ?

Regards…!!
Aksh

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.