In my workflow I am trying to automate a web site.
My web application is a promotion website where we need to validate each and every receipt.
In my workflow I am using the below activities to validate the receit.
- Excel Application Scope – To read the excel file.
- Read Range – To read specified row.
- For Each Row – To loop through and in this loop I am clicking on “Receipt Items” drop down and select the required item as shown in below screenshot.
- When I click on Add Item button there will be a new Item field showed up below Add Item button as shown in below screenshot.5
- I am able to enter values into Price and Quantity successfully for the first time.
The below screenshot show you a drop down list box where I can search with the product numbers as select the Items.
If the receipt contains more then one product I am able to select the product from the drop down list successfully. as shown in below screenshot.
But now when I am trying to fill Price and Quantity fields, the values are getting entered in the first Item Price and Quantity.
Question: Can anyone suggest me how can I enter text into the second Price and Quantity fields.
When I inspect the Items fields with “UI Explorer” I can see the Items fields as below