Why does the Unattended Robot fail with the error "System exception at initialization: Unable to deserialize the response."?
When an Unattended Job is executed on the Robot machine, it fails with the error: System exception at initialization: Unable to deserialize the response.
Root Cause: This is expected to be happening when the deserialization of JSON fail on the source.
Validations & Resolution:
- Validate if the is job executing as expected during Attended Execution?
- Validate the Robot Settings maintained for the robot that is executing the Job?
- Validate if the job execution is as expected when executed on a different machine.
- Restart the UiPath Robot Service on the machine(Windows > Services.msc > UiPath Robot Service > Restart)
- If the error is pointing to a specific activity package(Example: System exception at initialization: Unable to deserialize the response. at Source: UiPath.System.Activities) and if restating Robot Service do not resolve the issue, then try deleting the activity package from the default package folder path on the Robot Machine. Rerun the job again to download the dependencies from the Orchestrator again to the local folder.
If the above recommendations do not resolve the issue, then share the below logs from the Robot Machine on the Support Ticket.
- Enable low level tracing on the Robot Machine and share the logs with UiPath - Driver Diagnostic Logs . Make sure to disable the low level tracing once the logs are shared
- Share the unfiltered Application Event Viewer logs.
- Go to Start > Run > eventvwr.
- Right-click Windows Logs -> Application and select Save All Event as.
- Save the log in the evtx format and share it.