Unable to create Environments in an Orchestrator

Hi, I am using the Licensed version of Orchestrator.
I have published the package from the studio. But it’s not displaying in Orchestrator.
Secondly, when I create Environments in Robot tab, It’s just come out from the Orchestatror with error message time out. Attached the error screenshot…
When I click on Create it just came out and show the error, attached below.

@loginerror @Pablito @Palaniyappan kindly help

1 Like

Hi

Is the robot connected to orchestrator

Is it a host or tenant license model
Have we uploaded the license
Kindly go to license and check whether we have uploaded the orchestrator or server license

Cheers @balkishan

2 Likes

How do I see it’s a host or tenant license.
Yes I have activated the license bro. And I have connected the Robot to the Orchestrator.
I have published the Package to Orchestrator but it’s not displaying in a Orchestrator.
And I am not able to create a Environments also, It’s just only came out when I click on Create button. showing me Timeout error.
@loginerror @Palaniyappan @KarthikByggari kindly suggest. I am using a licensed orchestrator. but facing issue.

2 Likes

Fine
Is the robot tray showing as connected and licensed in your machine
Kindly check that once in your machine robot tray where the studio is installed

Cheers @balkishan

2 Likes

Yes it’s connected and showing licensed.

1 Like

@balkishan

Please can you check if you have logged in to the correct tenancy. May be you are on a tenancy other than Default.

2 Likes

Yah Create a tenant in orchestrator for you and inside that tenant try creating robots and environment and try once

For that
https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/docs/managing-tenantsM
Cheers @balkishan

Check
a) the user account has enough permissions to do this,
b) the orchestrator host has enough free space on HDD to continue work correctly.