Unable to connect orchestrator

Hi am trying to connect orchestrator but am unable to find the process ,jobs in updated orchestrator version please can anyone help me out in this

1 Like

Hi
kindly use this url https://platform.uipath.com
and in that use a common authentication like use gmail id and its password to enter
and once after entering the cloud platform click on SERVICES tab and click on the TENANT NAME which will take us to the orchestrator where we can find them

Cheers @DivyaT

1 Like

Hello!

Here is a detailed answer: Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.3 Training - Issues with creating a tenant user.

Thanks for solution

Cheers @DivyaT

how to connect orchestrator to studio

Fine
here you go with the process

or for steps involed
Kindly check with these stuffs that would surely resolve your issue
— first create a machine in orchestrator and that machine name should be same as in your system
To get that name go to start-> search as robot-> settings and get the machine name from there and paste the same while creating machine in orchestrator and copy the machine key after this from orchestrator and paste it in your system robot tray and mention the orchestrator url as well
— the. Make sure that we have a robot created in the orchestra with the same machine name and while entering the detail for username and password go to cmd window and type as whoami which will give use domain and username, enter the same in the orchestrator while creating robot
— create a environment now In the robot tab and tag the robot created in the previous step to this environment
— now back to our system in robot tray we have machine key, and orchestrator url mentioned readily and now we can connect
–once after connecting the machine to the orchestrator come back to our studio
go to execute tab and press publish, the project will get published to our orchestrator with a project version
–now come back to orchestrator, go to process tab and create a process by pressing on + symbol at the right top corner,
–there while trying to type itself we will be getting the process name in the process field, the one we published from our studio
–then select the from the drop down and after the choose a environment and create a process
–now we have published and created a process in orchestrator so final step is to run that process
–go to JOBS tab and press play button at the right top corner
and type in the process name and we will be getting the environment name and select the robot under that environment (the robot which is connected to the machine where we want to execute our process)

Cheers @DivyaT

1 Like

After creating machine name i didnt get machine key

1 Like

Run UiPath Robot on your PC >> Open Orchestrator Settings from desktop tray >> In Orchestrator Settings you will find machine key

we can get the machine key from machine tab in orchestrator where clickon the three dots at right end of the machine name and that would take us to a window from where we can get the machine key
@DivyaT

were we able to connect the robot now
@DivyaT

no am getting invalid key error

can i have that screenshot if possible
@DivyaT

Yeah please find the attachmentkey_error

1 Like

Orchestrator url is https://platform.uipath.com
And make sure that machine name is same as in your machine and machine key is same as in your orchestrator
@DivyaT

also same error

Can I have a screen shot of the machine tab and the robot tray where we paste
Cheers @DivyaT

I believe orchestrator url must now include full account name and instance name for new accounts, like so:
https://platform.uipath.com/[cloud account name]/[orchestrator instance name]

Am getting resource not found error

I dont know where am doing wrong now am getting invalid machine key