My user creates an orchestrator account and downloads the latest version of UIpath. i have configured orchestrator account and try to log in using uipath assistant and uipath studio both using machine key and service URL. but both occurrences it gives no such host.(or unkow host message)…why is that…are you know any solution to overcome this issue
Thanks in advanced,
Check out the thread
Can you please share the screenshot of the configuration?
Are you using
This usually occurs because of a few things as below,
- The site is itself not present (Make sure URL is right)
- If the site is restricted like you may need to use VPN to access it (Make sure you have access to the network - try opening the URL in the browser)
- Use proper protocol as the URL is hosted - http or https
Let us know the below:
- Could please go to Assistant > preferences > Orchestrator settings > hover over the status icon and send a screenshot?
- Are you using the classic folders? Please take a look at this KB that explains how to connect the robot properly or modern folder.
- Do you let us which license type you are trying to acquire i.e. studio or unattended?
- Please let us know are your team is using an interactive sign in or not.
Thanks @Rahul I will follow video again and let you know.
Check once URL and copied machine key
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.