Resolution when it not possible to set up attended Robots on Orchestrator as there is no option to setup the attended license runtimes while provisioning a new machine.
Root Cause: While trying to create the Attended Robot in modern folder and runtime license is not defined to machine template.
Resolution: Follow the below steps to connect the Attended Robot:
- Go to Tenant > Machines > Create the Template and provision the machine
- After provisioning the machine template, create a Floating Robot
- Go to Default Folder > Robots > Add a new floating Robot
- Now connect floating Robot to an environment
- Go to environment > If environment already exists then add the floating Robot to that environment or create and assign a new environment for the defined floating Robot
- Go back to Machines and copy the machine key for the floating machine created
- Connect with your UiPath Assistant.
Addition to above:
- Create a floating machine template
- Only modern folders are available and the setting should be disabled to add the classic folders
- Enable the settings to activate the classic folders
- Add a new classic folder
- And then the provided steps in the above is good and follow the same to create an Attended Robot.
Note: Cannot allocate the Attended license Robot in the Machine template.