Unable to complete Assignment 2 in level 3 Advanced Rpa Developer course

hey, can anyone help me find why I am unable to complete the Assignment 2 of level three even though I’m completing all the task that was given? My instructor comment is “Total Items: 11 Completed Items: 11 Correct Items: 0”. I have no clue where I have gone wrong. I’m sharing the link to the video. kindly help me out.

link:https://cdn2.dcbstatic.com/files/u/i/uipath_docebosaas_com/1584082800/4h6TuaBraWLPLcbHQhSfXA/deliverable/4b55cd3f-fb32-8a8b-96bd-1992272146bb.mp4

The criteria for a correct processed item is based on the instructions in the provided PDD and is the following:

• Status Completed
  • Filename that was uploaded = “Yearly-Report-<in_year>-[TaxID].xlsx” (Exact filename)
  • Yearly report contains all available monthly report information (merged file)
  • comment contains the correct Upload ID

Please make sure the above instructions has been followed.
The most important ones are- status must be set to “Completed” and your Upload ID should be correct.

2 Likes

@sakshik have done all that

Its frustrating When you don’t have a clue where you have gone wrong and the support team is of no use.

@absam

Was the id generated ( the confirmation of) copied to the workitem(update work item) and the status marked completed ?