Unable to compile library (16 GB of RAM)

Unexpected error has occurred during the library compilation process:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
ved System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.AllocHGlobal(IntPtr cb)
ved System.Reflection.Internal.NativeHeapMemoryBlock.DisposableData…ctor(Int32 size)
ved System.Reflection.Internal.StreamMemoryBlockProvider.ReadMemoryBlockNoLock(Stream stream, Boolean isFileStream, Int64 start, Int32 size)
ved System.Reflection.PortableExecutable.PEReader…ctor(Stream peStream, PEStreamOptions options, Int32 size)
ved Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.ModuleMetadata.CreateFromStream(Stream peStream, PEStreamOptions options)
ved Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.MetadataReference.CreateFromFile(String path, MetadataReferenceProperties properties, DocumentationProvider documentation)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Compiler.DependencyHelper.<>c.b__1_1(Type s)
ved System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator2.MoveNext() ved System.Linq.Enumerable.<ConcatIterator>d__591.MoveNext()
ved System.Linq.Enumerable.d__641.MoveNext() ved System.Linq.Enumerable.<ConcatIterator>d__591.MoveNext()
ved System.Linq.Enumerable.d__641.MoveNext() ved System.Collections.Generic.List1…ctor(IEnumerable1 collection) ved System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Compiler.XamlCompiler.<>c__DisplayClass8_1.b__5()
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingScope.Execute()
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingManager.ExecuteDocumentCompiler(Action action, XamlCompilerOptions options, WorkflowDocument wfDocument, Int32 index)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Compiler.XamlCompiler.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.b__2()
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingManager.ExecuteDocumentsCompiler(Action action)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Compiler.XamlCompiler.Compile()
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass4_1.b__2()
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingManager.ExecuteXamlCompiler(Action action)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass4_1.b__0()
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Logging.LoggingManager.ExecuteRunCompiler(Action action)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.RunCompiler(CompilerOptions programArgs)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.RunCompilerWithFile(StudioOptions opts)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c.b__2_2(StudioOptions opts)
ved CommandLine.ParserResultExtensions.MapResult[T1,T2,TResult](ParserResult1 result, Func2 parsedFunc1, Func2 parsedFunc2, Func2 notParsedFunc)
ved UiPath.ActivityCompiler.CommandLine.Program.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__0()

This has never occurred to me.
Of course the 16gb of ram isn’t available for user. Did you try clearing the temp folder ?

1. Here is the link, may be worth trying.

or
2. These steps can work too:
start → run → %temp%

the problem is due to version 2019.7.0 it tried to compile my packaged under an earlier version 2019.5, it worked fine, but after update to version 2019.7.0 it run out of memory when compiling packageds. what can i do?

@loginerror
Any ideas here? Could use your help.

Hi @KingQuestions

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Could you be able to share a project zip file that will cause this error upon publishing?

Also, are you publishing to a local folder or to an orchestrator?

it’s the same problem as I can't compile my packaged because the computer run out of RAM

ZignifikantPackaged.zip (127.8 KB)

ZignifikantPackaged.zip (127.8 KB)

i can’t compile the above code :slight_smile:

Just to provide a late overdue update, it looks like the above package compiles correctly on the latest Studio version :sweat_smile:

1 Like