Unable to click on text in MobaXterm using UiPath

Hi,
I am a newbie to UIpath. As a part of my project, I am creating a program to extract data from MobaXterm.
But I am unable to proceed any further as my program shows an error after opening up the application.
Error: "Open Application ‘mobaxterm.exe MobaXterm’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ".
Flow should be like after the application is opened, need to click on a Linux server and then need to enter a username.
Can anyone please advise me on how to do automation on this type of application?

Hello @John133 ,

Did you tried CV (Computer vision) activities?

Also please share a screenshot of your application.

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,
I have tried Citrix recording and am now able to click on the server and retrieve details.
But now one problem is how to extract the data and save it as a variable.
For eg: I want to extract a particular value from the result. let’s say 16:23.35 in that image from the terminal. is it possible to extract that particular data?

Hi @John133 ,

One method is usage of Native citrix automation. But there you need to install the extension the client machine and you can interact with citrix as a normal local application.

Another method is usage of CV activities. Using CV Get Text you can get the value. More precise will be Native citrix method.

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/computer-vision-cv

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,
Thanks for the lead.
Now I am able to extract the above data marked in red.
After that when I type into another command, a long data is generated.
And I want to get extract some specific data from this. But when I tried the scrape relative option, I am only able to capture what is on the screen.
Is there any way that I can capture the specific invisible data or any way to copy the whole data and paste to an excel?

@John133 If you want to specifically get some data from the captured string. Using regex to extract only that pattern or you can use Split or substring to get the required values.

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,
Its a putty like terminal and so I am unable to get any invisible data

@John133 Will it be possible to export it as a text file?