Unable to clear UIPath Level 3 Assignment 1

Hi,

I am unable to clear my Assignment 1.I have finished my assignment and uploaded multiple times,its always stuck at 53%,not moving forward.Can anyone please help on this.Its urgent.

This is my recording link:
https://d36spl5w3z9i0o.cloudfront.net/files/u/i/uipath_docebosaas_com/1545742800/YsAp3nWxP-wnvBKsPRczMw/deliverable/8ced2aca-cc9d-416a-38eb-b4edd144b62f.mp4

Can anybody let me know where i am wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Reset your test data, run your workflow check that all items have been set to completed. Submit your workflow

Also make sure that hashcode is trimmed

Thanks,
Prankur

Hi PrankurJoshi,
I have done all those but the issue persists.

Have you checked that all the items have been set to Conpleted status?

Also make sure there is no white space in hashcode you are coping

There has to be something which is missing because of which passing marks are not 100

Thanks,
Prankur

1 Like

Hi Prankur,

I have checked all the things u mentioned. I have no errors but I am getting the following warning.Is it ok to ignore this warning?The warning is

Are you fetching credentials from Orchestrator? Can you show me your config file and code where you are using config(“system1_credentials”).tostring

This might be the reason though we cant be sure from here

Thanks,
Prankur

Please find my screenshots below:

While invoking login workflow, in arguments window spelling of System is wrong that might be the reason. Please check the spelling within the wotkflow and when you are invoking it

Thanks,
Prankur

1 Like

That might not be the issue.It is same in the workflow also.

If they are same then definitely it will not cause the issue. However you can debug in slow step to see where it is failing.

Also you can log messages in the end and start of workflows to see in which workflow it fails

Prankur

1 Like

Thanks Prankur for your timely reply and support!::slightly_smiling_face:

Have you passed it?

Yeah!I passed :slightly_smiling_face:finally after 20+ attempts with the same solution.

That is fine this will help you in clearing the 2nd one in first attempt, Congratulations!

Prankur

1 Like

Thanks Prankur.

Hi Deepika

Hi Michael

Hi Deepika,

Can you email me on this email address. I need your assistance.

Kind Regards

Hi Prankur,

Even I am facing the issue in clearing second assignment. Correct items always shows as zero, I have double checked the check list for correct and my project meets the check list but still failing. Can you please suggest where I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Barkha