Unable to choose a robot while creating a job execuation

Hi guys,

I’m trying to start a job after:
1- Created a machine on orchestrator, connected to my pc
2- Added a robot has studio type to this machine, added enviroment too. (the robot’s marked available from here)
3- Published my process from uipath studio.
4- Created a process on ochestrator aims to the right package

But when get in a job clearification, i can’t see any suggest robot here after pointing out process

please help me
thanks

1 Like

A lot of these types of questions have been raised recently.
The UiPath orchestrator was updated and stopped running the Studio license. Change your user license to UR or AR.

1 Like

@Long_Nguyen - Please follow below steps
1- Update Robot type as ‘Unattended’ and provide the password for the robot user in password textbox/field
2- Go to Platform.uipath.com → Services and verify Unattended robot allocation - pls refer below link for https://docs.uipath.com/cloudplatform/docs/distributing-your-licenses
3- Go back to Start Job window and verify - robot will be available for allocation.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply @JIHUN. Your information is useful that I didn’t notice the new release

1 Like

Thank you @GBK Your solution resolved my problem. After edit service configuration and increase unattended robot runtime to one. I could change my robot type from studio to unattended and allocate it in job section. It’s working now. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.