Unable to capture selector

Hi All,

In my project I am using Acrobat DC and splitting some pdf pages. I want to use wait element vanish activity on saving progress bar. But unable capture the selector. Kindly guide me.

Regards
AN

You can check if there is a different result when changing the Framework (F4 when indicatong the element, or within UiExplorer)

Also try if there is a particular offset. does mean: we encountered some applications where the selector were found when consquently the mouse was aside, over, under the element of interest with a particlar offset.

Also a deeper Analysis within the UiExplorer can help.

As Acrobat DC (we are not refering to the reader, rigth) is in place, maybe some tasks can be done via the Acrobat API / Jasvascript API and UiAutimation can be omiited or reduced.

Hi @anand.t ,

For PDF document split, we have inbuilt PDF activities to spilt document into multiple pages. Can you try with Extract PDF Range activity?

Thanks

Thanks @ppr I tried everyway but unable to capture? Today i will put some more effort if found any solution surely I put on my post.

Regards
AN

Hi @anand.t ,

Could you please try this with recorders.

Cheers,

Hello @anand.t

Is there any specific reason for not using the pdf package in uipath?

If your requirement is to get the pages, suggesting to use the pdf package instead of Ui automation.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan

We are extracting the page from a given PDF files based on some rules. Hence we are using here Acrobat DC not Adobe Acrobat reader. Already using UiPath.PDF.Activities 3.6.0

Regards
AN