Unable to activate community edition 2019

Installer(.exe or .msi): .exe

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Free

Studio/Robot version: Studio 2019

Current behavior: Activation failed with error 1030

Screenshot:

Hi @RamyaS,
Welcome to the Community!
Error 1030 mostly means that Studio is blocked from network by Firewall/VPN. Studio Community Edition needs internet connection to get the license on each run.

2 Likes

The internet connection is ON. I am able to access other websites. Is there any setting or configuration in specific to be done to enable the same and activate the community edition?

Please help on the same

1 Like

@RamyaS If you are installing in Community studio in your work environment, then your System Registration with UiPath is being blocked by the fire wall, i.e your org manages your firewall, you might have to ask your IT team to Install the same by disabling the firewall for the studio installation or you can use a authorized proxy to overcome the firewall.

1 Like

Hi,

I tried to activate the studio again after disabling the firewall but still facing the same error.

PFB for the studio logs from %localappdata%\UiPath\Logs

11:14:46.0099 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] The settings file β€˜C:\Users\BE2031\AppData\Local\UiPath\UiStudio.v2.settings’ could not be found.
11:14:46.1559 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] ApplyReleasesImpl: About to create shortcuts for UiPath.Studio.exe, rootAppDir C:\Users\BE2031\AppData\Local\UiPath
11:14:46.2690 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] ApplyReleasesImpl: Creating shortcut for UiPath.Studio.exe => C:\Users\BE2031\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UiPath\UiPath.lnk
11:14:46.2690 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] ApplyReleasesImpl: appUserModelId: com.squirrel.UiPath.UiPath.Studio | toastActivatorCLSID: cd4206b4-70f2-5276-9502-13a0edb689a9
11:14:46.3680 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] ApplyReleasesImpl: About to create shortcuts for UiPath.Agent.exe, rootAppDir C:\Users\BE2031\AppData\Local\UiPath
11:14:46.3970 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] ApplyReleasesImpl: Creating shortcut for UiPath.Agent.exe => C:\Users\BE2031\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UiPath\UiPath.lnk
11:14:46.3970 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] ApplyReleasesImpl: appUserModelId: com.squirrel.UiPath.UiPath.Agent | toastActivatorCLSID: 97f22354-1eb3-511e-9c99-01631708a885
11:14:48.6251 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Set native thread language to LangId=0x0009
11:14:50.4646 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Commands.CommandManager] [1] Application.MainWindow is null, cannot subscribe to keyboard events, subscribed to Application.Activated event
11:14:52.2708 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [5] Info: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
11:14:52.2758 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [5] Info: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: NoLicenseAvailable, ActivationId: , LicenseCode: , Version: , StartDate: 0, EndDate: 0, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 0, BundleCode: , SubscriptionCode: .
11:14:57.2752 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [4] BusyWaitForRobotConnectionStatus took 2609 ms.
11:14:57.3352 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [7] Info: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
11:14:57.3352 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [7] Info: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: NoLicenseAvailable, ActivationId: , LicenseCode: , Version: , StartDate: 0, EndDate: 0, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 0, BundleCode: , SubscriptionCode: .
11:14:57.3352 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [7] Info: Retrieving RegistrationState.
11:14:57.3352 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [7] Info: Retrieved RegistrationState value NoLicenseAvailable.
11:14:57.3652 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [4] Info: Handling update online operation.
11:15:00.4026 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [5] Info: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
11:15:00.4026 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [5] Info: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: NoLicenseAvailable, ActivationId: , LicenseCode: , Version: , StartDate: 0, EndDate: 0, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 0, BundleCode: , SubscriptionCode: .
11:15:01.0686 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [7] Info: Handling online update license request with current state :NoLicenseAvailable
11:15:01.0706 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [7] Info: No license available skipping online update license request
11:15:01.0706 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [7] Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.OnlineLoader.d__7.MoveNext()
β€” End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown β€”
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.LicenseProvider.d__9.MoveNext()
11:15:01.0706 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [7] UiPath.Licensing.Boon.LicenseUiPathException: Operation failed! There is no active license found locally.
at UiPath.Licensing.Boon.LicenseUiPath.d__14.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Licensing.LicenseUiPathService.d__28.MoveNext()
11:15:03.5648 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [14] Info: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
11:15:03.5648 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [14] Info: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: NoLicenseAvailable, ActivationId: , LicenseCode: , Version: , StartDate: 0, EndDate: 0, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 0, BundleCode: , SubscriptionCode: .
11:15:04.5959 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Info: Handling allocate online with email and type studio/community.
11:15:04.5959 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Info: Handling allocate online to https://license.uipath.com with email and type studio/community.
11:15:04.6409 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [5] Info: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
11:15:04.6409 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [5] Info: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: NoLicenseAvailable, ActivationId: , LicenseCode: , Version: , StartDate: 0, EndDate: 0, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 0, BundleCode: , SubscriptionCode: .

Kindly assist me on the same.

Hi Team,

Can you please assist me here

Have you tried to connect Robot to Orchestrator (https://platform.uipath.com) and then run Studio? It should get you the CE License from Orchestrator.

1 Like

Hi Pablito,

I tried to provision the uipath robot to the orchestrator and while trying to connect am getting the below error

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: Proxy Authentication Required
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientExtensions.d__3.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.d__2.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.d__1.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__14.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__14.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.d__23.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.d__21.MoveNext()

suggest on the same

Can you show your robot configuration for orchestrator?

PFB the snapshot

Do you have any proxy configured on your machine? This error look like Robot can’t connect to orchestrator because of connectivity issue.

No there is no proxy configured.

When trying to activate from studio I get the below error

Also when trying to connect the Robot to the orchestrator I get the below error

Assist me on this

I see you are working in domain (company computer). I’m pretty sure you have some proxy.

I have checked with the local It team as well. Is there any solution that you suggest for this issue?

You can check through the posts on forum here:
https://forum.uipath.com/search?q=proxy%20in%3Asolved
I think you will find something about proxy configuration.

Thanks for sharing.

Could you please provide the url we are trying to hit at the backend inorder to activate the license from Uipath studio for the community edition

Is it http://activate.uipath.com ?

For community edition it’s using those addresses:
license.uipath.com
activate.uipath.com

Thank you.

1 Like

I worked woth the IT team and after whitelisting we were able to install the community edition

When trying to create a project I get the below error

any suggestions?

Do the .json file backup and try to open project from main.xaml. But this operation requires to download all needed (non-standard) dependency (packages) installed again in the project. You can check which packages are required by opening this json file in notepad.