Unable to activate Community Edition 2019.4.4

Installer(.exe or .msi): Exe

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Free

Studio/Robot version: 2019.4.4

Current behavior: When I go to open up the UiPath Studio application, i get a message saying I need to activate the license…but I can’t activate the license since it requires me to put in an activation key…which I don’t have. I’ve seen other screenshots on the internet of this screen and those screenshots have an option for community edition. Is there something wrong with the 2019.4.4 version?

Screenshot:

@Thomas.Dettmer

Welcome to the UIPath Community.

Which one you installed Community or Enterprise Edition of UIPath ?

Hi lakshman,

I’ve been trying to use the Community Edition.

Update: I was able to get to the field where it asks to “Activate community Edition” using the “UiPathStudioSetup.exe” file. I clicked that button, entered in my email address, and then it redirected me to “Robotic Process Automation | UiPath”.

Then UIPath allows me to do the general stuff(ie New Project, Open, etc).

However, when I get to the part of the process where I’m actually ready to Run something, it gives me th eerror message in the screenshot. I don’t understand this because I just activated the license.

@Thomas.Dettmer

I guess you are behind any firewall or if you are using any Antivirus then there may be chances of blocking UIpath. Could you please disable Anti virus and then try once.