Unable to access excel from orchestrator

Hi
I have a RPA process which searches data based on certain criteria, gets the result and stores the result in excel. When RPA process was ran in UIpath studio, process has no problem. But when i deploy same process on orchestrator, orchestrator is giving error “Access to the path ‘C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Projects\…\lib\net45\flightsearchresults.csv’ is denied.”.

Process running in UIpath studio(local system) refers to excel or csv path with in local system. Do i need to change the path of csv or excel which is referring in the process before i upload to orchestrator.

I read in one of the post that when we upload process to orchestrator as a package, same floder structure is created in orchestrator. But why iam still getting error and also what is this folder structure “C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Projects\…\lib\net45\” from where is it coming?

Some time it will hapen go and delate all temp file in machine and go to task manger close all excel if anything runing bac end.and run process once again.if its not working then update your ms office also.