UiStudio Web can't be used to key in date field in google form

I tried all possible values I can think of, e.g.
01[k(tab)]01[k(tab)]2023
2023[k(tab)]01[k(tab)]01
01/01/2023
2023/01/01
Some how it is only able to key in the year field and not the date field.

Error message

The selector also does not have image selector option.

Appreciate any help.

Hi @m.tan

Try selecting the mm only as target in mm/dd/yyyy and try type into activity . It should work.

Regards,

Hey @m.tan

Just check If the selector is dynamic enough
Also,I have tried it and it worked perfectly for me
Below is the attached file
DatePicker.zip (11.0 KB)

Hope it helps you

Thanks for the reply, I’m using StudioWeb not Studio. It does not let me choose the date picker.

Hi @m.tan

Try selecting the mm only as target in mm/dd/yyyy and try type into activity . It should work.

Regards,

Hi Parvathy, tried. it doesn’t allow me to select only mm as the target either.

@m.tan

In the click properties…you would see click offset porperties…it would be set to center …change it to left top…and gice x and y as 10 and -10(or 10 check this) and check …it should click on MM then

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thanks Anil. Am using the UiPath Studio Web version and couldn’t find the properties panel. Studio Web seemed be built on the StudioX framework. Here’s the screenshot of me trying your solution:

@m.tan

Missed it…Its not studioX but cross platform compatibility and …cursor position is supported with Hardware events…and it is not available in cross platform…

is MM not identified?

Alternately you can try after click …use send hotkeys and send left arrow and see if it comes to first MM and then try typing

cheers

@m.tan

If possible try sharing the google form URL so that solution can found.

Regards,

Thanks Parvathy and Anil. I’ve not tried sending hotkeys but used special key (tab) to navigate. Was scratching my head why am I able to key in the year field but not the month field (have yet to get to the day field).

Anyway, here’s the link. Let me know if you have a solution using studio web. Thanks!