UiRobot Stuck without moving forward

Hi ,

A process is scheduled run from Orchestrator every day. Every once or twice in a month the process is just stuck for many hours without any log or throwing any exception. When this happens we usually kill the process and start it again.

Rest of the days the process works fine.

Please someone help me understand why this is happening and how to prevent this.

This is the error from event logs :
SubmitHeartbeat: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Utils.OrchestratorHttpHandler.d__3.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Utils\OrchestratorHttpHandler.cs:line 28
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.d__58.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClient.d__34.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\Clients\OrchestratorClient.cs:line 106
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Notifications.HeartbeatGenerator.d__15.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\HeartbeatGenerator.cs:line 172

Are you trying to kill Internet Explorer?

I am killing Internet Explorer at the beginning but the process is stuck at later point where the code does some excel operations

Fine
I hope the issue is not with kill process because if so the process would have thrown us some exception on mentioning the improper processname property value in the kill process
–I think the issue is with the excel been fetched and read
May i know the source of excel and how it processed in the workflow…
Cheers @Somesh_S

Hi Palaniyappan,
It is just reading 2 or 3 Excel files using Excel application scope and read range.