UiRobot 19.4.3: A task was cancelled - Connecting to Orchestrator

Hi,

Trying to connect Unattended robot to Orchestrator via cmd appear this message on Event Viewer:
(OS: Windows Server 2016 standard)

UiPath.Service.Host 19.4.3.0
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Service.Core.MessageDispatcherExtensions.DispatchSync(IMessageDispatcher dispatcher, IMessage message)
at UiPath.Service.UiPathRemote.ConnectToServer(String jsonConnectionInfo)
at SyncInvokeConnectToServer(Object , Object , Object )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object inputs, Object& outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.<—
, HResult -2146233088

How to deal with This?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @asesor-rpa,
Is anything like this happening if you will try to add robot manually in Orchestrator Dashboard? Are you able to show the command you are putting in command line (remove any sensitive data if there are any)?

1 Like

Hi @Pablito

Robot was approvisioned successfully on Orchestrator.
Same Error Message trying to connect from UiRobot Tray
WindwsEvent Viewer Shows same exception.

I’m running a command like this
“C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe” --connect -url https://platform.uipath.com -key 53d92780-612d-4c20-bdce-dba75f5e****

1 Like

I tested it from my side and all works fine. Assuming that you have checked that machine key is proper the only thing I have currently in my mind is to check firewall. Eventually run CMD with admin privileges (probably you’ve tested it).

2 Likes

Hi @Pablito

Yes, command was launched from a CMD with Administrator Privilegies. I’m Checking if UiRobot.exe is whitelisted in Firewall, Do you know if UiRobot use a specific port / Protocol?

Thanks

1 Like

Hope this will help you:

2 Likes

Thanks, I will check :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.