UiPathGo ! BalaReva Pdf Activities

Hello Friends,
I have successfully uploaded the BalaReva Pdf Activities in UiPath Go.

Image Extract - It extracts all the images into a folder from the PDF file

Pdf Splitter - Split the page from PDF file using the this option of EachPage , EvenPage , OddPage and PageRange

SetPassword - Set the password to a new PDF file.

https://go.uipath.com/component/balareva-pdf-activities

Regards
Balamurugan.S

9 Likes

Hello,
I have a doubt @balupad14
If you extract images from pdf then the images are renamed to be 1-1,2-1,etc and they are saved in an order exactly similar to the pdf. But if the pdf contains more than 10 images then the images are saved like 1-1,10-1,11-1,2-1,etc which causes difficulty in processing. Can you please update the page nos as 01-01,etc so that the issue can be resolved.
Regards,
Aishu

1 Like

Hi @Ais97,

Thank you for using my package and your feedback. I marked it. I will add your point in my next release.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Hi,

Can you, we give a demonstration about PDF Splitter activities ? please

Hi @sofiane,
Thank you for your interest . Sure. I will attach the video this week end.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer ! where u will attach the vidéo, here ? or in your Youtube Channel ?

Best,
Sofiane.K

Here !!!

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Thank you

Hi @sofiane,
Sorry for the delay.Here I have attached the sample project for you. I have attached the new package also.

Package :
BalaReva.Pdf.Activities.2.0.0.nupkg (13.4 KB)

sofiane.zip (88.8 KB)

To configure the package in local . Check this video.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

Hi all,
Here I have attached a video from my channel that to extract the images from pdf file.

Sample Project :
PdfImageExtraction.zip (2.9 MB)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

Hi @sofiane,

Here is the demo video for Pdf Splitter from my channel.

Here is the sample :

PdfSplitter.zip (2.9 MB)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

Hi all,
New version have been published. It has attached the ItextSharp nuget package as a reference.

Thank you
Balamurugam.S

3 Likes

Hi @balupad14

I need to split a pdf report which contains 20 patient test reports in a  single sheet. I want to split like one patient report in one single sheet. can you please help me in this process.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

can you send me a sample pdf via message…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14 I have installed your Excel activities in my development machine and developed the complete Usecase and the code is working fine.Now I have deployed it to Production VDI and it is failing at that point .There are no UiPath Studios installed in Production VDI only Robots are present. Please help me how to install your packages where only Uipath Robot is present. Your help is appreciated :blush:

Hi Sir @balupad14 , Tried installing BalaReva PDF Activities v2019.2.1 in UiPath studio versions greater than 2018.4.0 (Compatiable version mentioned), package installation failure happens. Any other possible ways to get it installed in higher versions ?

2 Likes