UiPathGo - BalaReva Excel Activities

Dear all,
I got many requests from users. that to remove the Invalid Message box from the delete sheet activity.
Now I have removed the message. If the sheet exists, it will delete. Otherwise, it won’t do anything. in the version of 2010.1.1 you can see this change.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14,

With your activity, is it possible to convert multiple sheets, from one Excel, as pdf.
If yes, could you explain how please. Because I try to add a string array with excel sheet name into the fiel “Sheet name”, unsuccessfully.
Thanks

1 Like

Let me check @MigT. and get back to you…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hello @balupad14,
I am trying to use the Hide/Unhide Row activity, but it is not performing properly. I tried outputting the execution results and it says True, but my rows are still hidden. Does something else need to be set in order for this to work? Thank you.

Hi @jdahlinger,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I tested at my side. It is working well. here is the output. I don’t know your real situation. But Here I have attached sample for you.

ExcelRowHide.zip (53.7 KB)

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

I was able to get this to work in my project, but only when I removed it from the Excel Application Scope that housed all of my other activities related to the file. Can you please confirm if your activities need to always be used outside of an Excel Application Scope? Thank you.

Hi @balupad14,

Did you have time to check about my question sent last week?

Thanks

Miguel

Hi @balupad14
Thank you for your activities.
I am using “insert image at cell” but I am getting an error like “we couldn’t find the item it might have been deleted, moved or renamed”
But file path and image exist.
Can you help me?

1 Like

I used this activity in for each.

1 Like

Hi Bala! First, fantastic set of activities, very helpful! I am using the “Change Cell Type” activity to change the format to “$#,##0.00_);Red”, which it is doing for the range indicated.

However, just before I do the change, I am writing some numbers (as strings) to the range. When I go back to the workbook, the format is updated, but those cells that were updated with a value in the previous step are still a “text as a number” format. As soon as I change the value or do a hard return, the format changes to the one set. Any thoughts why this is happening?

2020-12-02_17-04-51

The $0.00 values were previously “general” format and updated correct, but the ones boxed in red were the ones updated in my prior step.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi @Emine_Kaya,

Thank you for using the package. Can you please share a sample xmal and excel file. It will be helpful to investigate.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Post moved to

thank you very much ,

how i can write in multiple excel cells

@balupad14 - how do I get the UiPathGoExcel loaded into my packages? I tried downloading the UiPathGo locally, was that correct? When I select it locally, I do not see anything. Thanks,

Hi Bala
First Thank u so much for helping community so much, Excellent job.

Need help with bala reva set range activity uipath for font color and forground color keep getting error. used in excel scope but still getting error.

Thanks

Hi Mazar,

Thank you for using the package… Now I am in vacation… I will be back in this month end. Apologies for the inconvenience…

Thank you
Balamurugan

Hi @balupad14 ,
Great set of activities, it is very helpful for me to build RPA workflow, but i am facing a problem, when i hardcode the unmerge cell E.g “SheetName” & “file path” it works perfectly.
But once i pass a variable into file path and sheet name( I am trying to read all excels in a folder, open each excel and in each sheets unmerge entire excel) Then it occurs The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)

Hi @mazhussain1 ,

This is the way you can get the package.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi @Aaron_Ko ,

The error does not come from the activity. It is from excel. the below link will help you.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14
I am getting the same error as @Emine_Kaya .
I am using relative path to specify image.

1 Like