UiPathGo - BalaReva CSV Activities

Hello Friends,

I have successfully uploaded the BalaReva CSV Activities in UiPath Go.

This activity converts the CSV file to an excel file. The activity has the options [Input-format]. It helps to convert the column which the user desires. While doing the conversion, the user will face zero
omission issues when converting to string. Date format can be fixed by user. It was especially developed for @CamiCat and it has been changed for generic usage.

https://go.uipath.com/component/convert-csv-to-excel-file

Regards
Balamurugan.S

7 Likes

Thank you so so much @balupad14.
The activity is extremely useful.
Enjoy very much your work.
Cami :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ,
I got a suggestions from @Paulo_Rodrigues as below points.

1. If the excel file is not exists, it should create automatically.
  2. If the sheet is not exists, it should create automatically.

Thank you @Paulo_Rodrigues . I will add it very soon.

1 Like

Hi @Paulo_Rodrigues,
The version it has been published that you have specified features. Thank you.

Balamurugan.S

Hello i am not able to find balareva.camicat activity in all packages also can u please guide me how to install the same

1 Like

Hi @mahi1,

Thank you . Here is the steps to find the package.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Thanks but before ur mail I have done this things it’s working fine now

Thanks and Regards

Mahesha B

1 Like

Hi, i am new of uipath. I love your Activities inculding easy excel and this time i try to use csv to excel. As the result in excel there are “xxxxx” in each cell. Is it related to the input format? What i should input??

1 Like

Hi @bschk,

Yes. it is completely related to format before export to excel.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

OK, i will study on it. Thx

Hello thank you for the BalaReva CSV Activities, is very usefull.
But i have a problem, after the last uipath studio updaten (2020.4.1) the package is no working anymore.

Can you help me?

Thank You

1 Like

Hi @Jose_Miguel,

I have checked it . It is working. If you don’t mind. Can you share your workflow to test at my side…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi,
I am converting a .csv file to .xls file using this activity. After conversion, I have observed that Date present in .csv file gets converted into text format in excel file and date (for e.g. 05/28/2020) gets changed to (05/28/20). Could you please help me into this? Am I missing anything here?

1 Like

Hi @sandyk,
Can you share your workflow with sample csv please ? it will be helpful to test my side. If you feel security , you can send by message …

thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14, Sorry for the late reply. Please find below my .csv file.
my_latest_test_xl.xls (7.9 KB)
As upload wizard on this page does not support .csv file upload, I have uploaded converted .xls file.

Hi @balupad14, I have identified the issue. Problem is that after conversion of .csv file into .xls file, column containing Date is getting formatted as Text in .xls file. Is there any way we can keep the format of the destination file same as the source file while converting it?

1 Like

Hello @balupad14

Is there anyway that I can remove the quotes (") from the .xls file?

1 Like

Hi @rafael.oliveira,

Welcome to UiPath Community !

you can use the find and replace activity from here.

Here is the video

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

I am getting Void Balareva Excel Base Excel Core Init Worksheet() error while converting. Please suggest

1 Like

Hi @Sourav_Kumar_Dey ,

Can you please attach a sample project along with project.json?

Thank you
Balamurugan.S