UipathAutomation using Jenkins (ERROR) : Running on non-Windows operating systems is currently not supported for UiPath build steps

Hi Team,

I am working on a project where I have automated the Test using UiPath studio. Published to the orchestrator and integrated with the Jenkins and trying to run the test in the orchestrator using the jenkins file in Jenkins, but i am facing the issue while executing the test through Jenkins. Please help. I have followed all the steps as mentioned in the UiPath Documentation.

I would be obliged to get any help for my requirement.

Regards
Archit

If you are seeing the error “Running on non-Windows operating systems is currently not supported for UiPath build steps” while trying to use UiPath build steps, it means that the build steps are only supported on Windows operating systems and cannot be run on other operating systems, such as Linux or MacOS.

To fix this issue, you can try running the build steps on a Windows machine or using a different automation solution that is compatible with the operating system you are using.

Hi Sudheer,

Thanks for your reply. I am using windows operating system, then too I am facing this issue. When I try to run through Orchestrator manually it executes with success , but I want to execute my test through jenkins.

Also in the orchestrator my machine shows non compliant is this the issue, how to rectify this???

Regards
Archit

@Archit_Raut

Go to the target machine and upgade the UiPath robot to the latest version

That should solve the issue

cheers