UiPath x Sharepoint integration error

Good morning everyone.

I have a robot developed and in production that uses the component: https://connect.uipath.com/marketplace/components/sharepoint-custom-activities-package

A few months ago the activities of this component stopped working. When I run the robot the component’s first activity is Get Children Names and the following error is displayed on the screen:

errosharepoint

The error description also follows.

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.IdcrlException: Identity Client Runtime Library (IDCRL) encountered an error while talking to the partner STS.
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Idcrl.IdcrlAuth.DoPost(String url, String contentType, String body, Func2 webExceptionHandler) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Idcrl.IdcrlAuth.GetPartnerTicketFromAdfs(String adfsUrl, String username, String password) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Idcrl.IdcrlAuth.GetServiceToken(String username, String password, String serviceTarget, String servicePolicy) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Idcrl.SharePointOnlineAuthenticationProvider.GetAuthenticationCookie(Uri url, String username, SecureString password, Boolean alwaysThrowOnFailure, EventHandler1 executingWebRequest)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.SharePointOnlineCredentials.GetAuthenticationCookie(Uri url, Boolean refresh, Boolean alwaysThrowOnFailure)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRuntimeContext.SetupRequestCredential(ClientRuntimeContext context, HttpWebRequest request)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.SPWebRequestExecutor.GetRequestStream()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientContext.GetFormDigestInfoPrivate()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientContext.EnsureFormDigest()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientContext.ExecuteQuery()
at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Utils.GetFolderChildrenNamesInSharePoint(ClientContext clientContext, String relativeUrl, Boolean executeQuery)
at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities.Libraries.GetChildrenNames.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

I’ve done the error search on the internet and I haven’t been successful.

Could someone help me on how to solve this problem. We would have another component that does the same.

Thanks!

Google will be better for you to solve this, as the package of activities have not changed, your problem will most likely be in an environment change on your side, when you search in google use this: “Identity Client Runtime Library (IDCRL) encountered an error while talking to the partner STS”

Are you making use of the SP Connected System and does both objects have the same user configured for Authentication?

Its giving Access Denied error, seems like this user doesn’t have access in SharePoint to access the content.

Can you check on SharePoint the user access?

Connect UiPath Studio to SharePoint Data

1. Click the Connection Wizard.
  2. Select " Microsoft ODBC Data Source"
  3. In Connection Properties, select your DSN (CData SharePoint Source) and click OK.
    I hope this will be helpful.
    Best Regards