UiPath vs Other RPA Vendor

Hello,

As I have been working on Blue Prism and UI Path but not Openspan, I can only tell you thee following.

Personally if feel UI Path is extremely user friendly.

1. Speed of implementation would be very high but anyone who has worked on it can sense the delay problem that has to be improved upon.

2. Can be used for various integration services with different workflow modules hence scoring high on re usability.

3. Citrix environment automation and desktop contribute to major pros of this tool. The architecture of the tool ensures future proof, meaning it can evolve in unbelievable measures.

4. It has a free community edition allowing everyone to download and learn with umpteen number of learning PDF’s and videos available online

5. Only con is lack of control. No coding. Neither C# nor VB script can be run.

Coming to Blue prism, one word, Control

1. Enterprise grade RPA solution tool with extreme control over activities and point blank approach towards object creation, coding and automation implementation. Its difficult to go wrong when coding can be done.

2. Speed of implementation can be controlled (which is very high) by anchoring browser based automation and through, I say it again, coding. Check for element and other features, like waiting until object exists in a page of a browser with three modes namely, accessibility, HTML and region mode giving more options and control over selection and accuracy.

3. The code insertion part gives Blue Prism an edge over other RPA tools but, other tools like Automation Anywhere and UI Path have been very successful in making it user friendly.

4. Whereas other automation tools are designed very well for some processes and are lacking in a few others, Blue Prism had the capacity to automate almost anything without any exception. Targeting only a few processes would decrease the scope of a tool, and Blue Prism stands apart in that category.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

9 Likes