We are using a way old UIPATH version 2016 in our project and we’re planning for an upgrade to the latest version. Have a few fundamental questions regarding the same.
- Can we have both 2016 and 2018 versions running in parallel in a machine so we can test a copy of the existing bots in 2018 version for any compatibility issues without impacting the stable ones
- We have licences for 2016 version. Is there any additional licence fee for 2018 version?
- In case we’re directly migrating from 2016 to 2018, how long is the expected downtime considering the deprecation and forward/backward compatibility issues. Please shed some light on the risks as well.
- Could see StandfordNLP engine is newly integrated in UIPATH Cognitive package. I understand the server URL need to be specified in the property. What is the case with enterprise edition. Does StandfordNLP comes with a cost and if yes, how much it is?
- We have integrated SQL version 2012 for storing our bot metrics and reporting. I believe this SQL version is compatible with 2018 version of UIPATH Orchestrator.
Apart from the above queries, if there are any implications in this upgrade, please let me know.